What are the best 10 tips for hosting metaverse events?
Anyone can hold an event in a virtual metaverse, but it takes a lot of work to ensure it is successful. Here are 10 best tips to help you plan and execute your next metaverse event!
Tip # 1 – Have a goal and plan
Make sure you have a goal and plan for your event and that it is clear to everyone involved. This will help keep everyone on track and make the event more successful. Here are a few things to think about:
- What are the outcomes you want to reach?
- What resources do I need for this event?
- What experiences are you trying to create?
Tip # 2 – Have an agenda
Make sure you have a clear agenda for your event, and that everyone involved knows what is going on at all times and what they can expect next in the event. This will help keep things organized and on track for your guest and team. Here are a few things to think about:
- Do you have time slot sessions?
- Is your Agenda placed inside your metaverse?
- Are you sending this out to guests and the team before the event?
Tip # 3 – Pick the right platform / Environment
There are many different platforms out there for hosting virtual metaverse events, so make sure you pick the one that is best suited for your needs. Here are a few things to think about:
- Is my target audience able to access this platform?
- Does this platform have all the features you need?
- Does this environment match the goal of the event?
Tip # 4 – Partner up
Teamwork is key when planning and executing a metaverse event. Having the right team or partnership can only improve the event performance, customer experience, and branding. Here are a few things to think about:
- Do you have a team that supports you?
- Do you think collaborating with another brand will bring more guests?
Tip # 5 – Delegate tasks
If planning a large event, delegate tasks to ensure everything gets done on time. This will help relieve some of the pressure and make the event run more smoothly. Here are a few things to think about:
- Do you have connections that are willing to help?
- A team of 5 is stronger than 1. Read that again.
Tip # 6 – Keep it organized
Keep your event organized by creating a schedule and sticking to it. This will help things run more smoothly and prevent any confusion. Here are a few things to think about:
- Do you have the agenda posted on your event page, metaverse, and emails?
- Does your team know the game plan for the event?
- Does your guest understand the format and structure of the event?
Make sure to take pictures and videos of your event. This will help you remember it and share it with others.
- Highlight event moments
- Marketing materials for the future
Tip # 8 – Be prepared for glitches
No matter how well you plan an event, glitches are always possible. Be prepared for them and have a plan B in case things go wrong. Here are a few things to think about:
- Do you have a plan B if a host loses connection?
- What happens if a speaker can’t log in?
- What if someone needs to be muted or kicked out of the event?
Tip # 9 – Promote, promote, promote!
Make sure you promote your event well in advance and keep promoting it up until the day of the event. The more people who know about it, the more successful it will be.
Tip #10- Have fun!
Planning and executing a digital metaverse event can be a lot of work, but it is definitely worth it in the end. Make sure to enjoy yourself at your event! After all, it is supposed to be fun!
Bonus – Create a hashtag for your event
Hashtags can help promote your event and make it easier to find online. They can also be used to collect and track tweets about your event.
The inaugural event of the Women in Web3 group is this Thursday, December 8th! Supported by Polygon Studios and Interverse AI, this virtual event will be hosted in CreativeOwl.io Polygon Social metaverse space where we will discuss the importance of women’s...
CEOs and business owners are always looking for the next big thing. They want to be ahead of the curve, and often, that means being the first to embrace new technology. But what is the Metaverse? Simply put, it's a digital world that exists in parallel to our own....
Are you a creator wanting to bring your 3D environment into the metaverse? Step 1: Select New Space Step 2: Select the add content "+" button at the bottom navigation Step 3: Upload the correct file type (GLB) Step 4: Select object, then select set custom environment...